Children’s Religious Classes
Sunday Morning Classes
Sunday Morning Religious Classes are designed to help the children develop the confidence to:
- Observe, analyze, and discover truth without relying on the opinions of others.
- Form healthy and safe relationships.
- Favor love, curiosity, reverence, and empathy.
- Express their own voice with confidence.
- Add value to every encounter and every group of which they are a part.
5th – Melanie Hetzel- Riggin, Abby Texter, and Edie Cultu will host the “Souper Bowl” with the school age children, weighing our congregation’s food donation to the Millcreek Pantry. Congregants should bring their food donations directly to Classroom B. Leigh Kostis and Doug Russell will begin Unit 5 with UU and Theology with the Coming of Age program
12th – In the school age classroom, Deb Haire will lead a lesson on Buddism and Yoga assisted by Lynne Brown and Susan Galle-Boyko.
19th – In the school age classroom, Susan Galle-Boyko and Kat Wolper will host a lesson surrounding our theme of Mind, Body, and Spirit. Melanie Hetzel-Riggin and John Galle-Boyko will continue Unit 5 lesson with the Coming of Age program.
26th – Roberta McCall and Susan Galle-Boyko will host a lesson surrounding our theme Mind, Body, and Spirit in the school age classroom.