Children’s Religious Classes
Sunday Morning Classes
Sunday Morning Religious Classes are designed to help the children develop the confidence to:
- Observe, analyze, and discover truth without relying on the opinions of others.
- Form healthy and safe relationships.
- Favor love, curiosity, reverence, and empathy.
- Express their own voice with confidence.
- Add value to every encounter and every group of which they are a part.
NOTES FROM THE RE CHALKBOARD
No matter which holiday you and your family celebrate, you are cordially invited to the seventh annual Chalica celebration on Sunday, December 2. For all those involved in the service, please report to the congregation by 9:30 that morning. We will have our rehearsal prior to the service. The Chalica service was created by Willow Hurlburt and the 2012 religious education committee. We look forward to celebrating with you again this year.
Religious Education will have a holiday break from December 23-31. Thank you to all the families and volunteers that support this wonderful program