Our Mission – Our Vision – Our Covenant
Our mission is to be a vibrant and inclusive religious community:
- We INSPIRE personal and spiritual growth.
- We CONNECT in fellowship and service.
- We ACT for peace and justice.
- Share the wisdom of our guiding principles and nurture all who come seeking personal and spiritual growth.
- Be a welcoming, inclusive, and expanding religious congregation with diverse ideas and beliefs reflected in our services and programs.
- Establish ourselves as a strong presence in the region through greater community engagement.
- We Covenant to promote a culture of compassion and acceptance in our relations with each other.
- We Promise to listen with intent to understand and to communicate in an honest and respectful manner, even when we disagree.
- We Acknowledge that conflict is an opportunity for growth.